Please get in touch using the form below if you need help using the app, have a great idea for a new feature, or want to talk about how the app could be tailored for your business. If you prefer email us at: email@example.com.
Alarms not sounding?
For alarms to be sounding they need to be enabled in iOS Notification center.
The Notification center can be configured in the Settings app. Drill into the notifications settings and then configure Time to Roast settings so that
- it is enabled in the Notification center
- the 'Alert Style' is set to 'Alerts' or 'Banners'
- 'Sounds' is turned 'On'
- 'View in Lock Screen' is turned 'On'
Need more help? Please get in touch.
- v1.8 Bug fixes
- v1.7 Bug fixes
- v1.6 App interface re-designed for iOS7. Streamlined summary display and app alarms. New interface layout for iPad. Same great timings and settings options.
- v1.5 Allow larger weights i.e. BIG turkeys, ,
- v1.4: Fixed Issue with alarm display on iPads
- v1.3: Bug fixes
- v1.2: Alarms added, new Information screen, updated configuration options
- v1.1: Bug fixes
- v1.0: Initial Release